Welcome to Allstate Animal Control!
Allstate Animal Control's national directory of wildlife removal experts. We are professional trappers who stop or control problem wild animals, birds, and snakes that enter uninvited into man made structures, homes, businesses, or properties. Please use the above map to locate a wildlife removal specialist near you: SIMPLY CLICK ON YOUR STATE.
The professional pest and animal controllers listed on this site remove or resolve conflicts between man and beast. They use humane methods of lethal and non-lethal animal control including trapping, venting, and block-out techniques as available and permitted by law in the states, cities, and counties they service.
Are you stressed out because of wildlife infestations?
At Last - a solution to your wild animal problem!
- Does it sound like a ghost is romping around in your attic?
- Is there screeching in your chimney?
- Losing sleep from nighttime animal noises in your attic, ceiling or walls?
- Unable to ignore the smells of dead animals in your crawlspace any longer?
- Garbage cans tipped over by skunks or raccoons?
- Lawn damaged by moles or gophers?
- Pigeon droppings on your roof or car?
- Thumping and bumping in the attic?
- Sounds of crying or fighting in the chimney?
- New smell of animal waste / urine?
We solve them all.
Find a Wildlife Removal Specialist -Video
- We provide Wildlife Removal by experienced professional trappers.
- We offer Decontamination and Repairs.
- Use our Map Directory to locate a professional near you.
- Prevent wild animals from further damaging your property.
To find a solution to your wild animal problem, please click your state on the above map, or select from the list of states below. This will allow you to locate a trained wildlife control technician or professional trapper in the city or county nearest you. Our animal control experts can deal with any wildlife problem you may have.
A glimpse at what we can do
Our experienced professional trappers offer pigeon and bird control, bat removal, and relief from other pest animals. Many nuisance wildlife companies offer critter capture and control; our wildlife operators provide professional pest wild animal management. We remove the following AND MORE:
- Skunks that damage gardens & make dens under porches/in crawlspaces
- Bats from attics and eaves
- Pigeons from rooftops
- Swallow nests from stucco, log siding, exterior walls and eaves
- Voles that dig and tear up root systems and destroy lawns
- Woodpeckers that drill in cedar siding and stucco
- Gophers and moles from damaging gardens and golf courses
- Feral cats from neighborhoods and parks
- Mice from attics, walls, basements, crawlspaces, etc.
- Raccoons from attics and chimneys
- Rats and squirrels from attics, flower gardens, yards, commercial and
- industrial property
- Beavers from rivers, lakes and ponds
How To Do It Yourself
Click on the link below where you can get step by step instructions of how to get rid of wildlife pest yourself
Do it Yourself Wildlife Removal -Video
- How To Get Rid of Bats
- How To Get Rid of Gophers
- How To Get Rid of Mice
- How To Get Rid of Pigeons
- How To Get Rid of Raccoons
- How To Get Rid of Rats
- How To Get Rid of Skunks
- How To Get Rid of Snakes
- How To Get Rid of Squirrels
- How To Get Rid of Swallows
- How To Get Rid of Voles
- How To Get Rid of Woodpeckers